Suddenly, Appear Message at Epson L200
” The printer`s ink pads are at the end of their service life. please contact epson support “
could not print, every time we print appear message error or car see at the picture above.
Resetter Epson L200 & The methods:
1. Turn on Epson L200 and make sure Epson L200 Connected to computer and
had installed driver.
2. The do Resetter Epson L200 with double click file “Adjprogram.exe”
3. Click ” Accept” Particular Adjusment mode – Choose “Waste Ink Pad Counter Reset”
click ” Check” – More ” Main Pad Counter , Fl Box Counter , ink tube Counter”
then click – Initialization – ” Finish
4. The next step turn of Epson L200, then take of power cable.
5. The last step take on power cable and turn on, wait for a second till Epson L200 be normally.
To download resetter Epson L200 only Here
- Resetter Epson L100
- Resetter Epson L200
- Resetter Epson L800